Meditation could potentially become the most healing force between you and anxiety. Studies done with brain imaging technology showed that people with anxiety who practiced meditation on a regular basis experienced a significant amount of anxiety relief as a result of meditation.
The present reality doesn’t cause anxiety; it’s your fixed mental habits and automatic emotional reactions. Meditation makes you more aware of the present moment, so you can better discern reality from fictional stories in your mind.
It has a physically healing effect on the nervous system and improves your ability to respond to stress. It can increase the control you have over your body and help you reduce fidgeting, trembling and other physical symptoms of anxiety.
And of course, meditation is probably best known for purifying the mind of negative thoughts. Over time with regular practice, meditation can allow you to instantly clear your mind and raise your frequency in a short matter of moments.
However, many have blocks against meditating and can’t “find time” For it or stick to a consistent routine.
What depend me overcome my block against practicing meditation was:
- Knowing from experience how powerful meditation really is. I noticed that even 2 minutes of meditation a day makes a difference. I feel instantly better afterwards, and it impacts the whole day. I’ve internalized the idea that therea re few things more important than those 2 minutes a day (or hopefully 10 or 15).
- Knowing that I can’t “do it wrong” or “do it bad.” Whatever state I’m in, I can meditate just as well. There are no limiting factors that can stop me from having a “good meditation.” I took all the pressure off myself. Thus, I allowed my efforts to flow instead of be forced.
For more in-depth instruction on meditation, including my own meditation techniques you can try and guided meditations I’ve created, check out my Healing Anxiety Workshop.
I put together this $29 workshop to help you step-by-step in reprogramming your mind/body and gaining all the knowledge and tools for responding to anxiety attacks, panic attacks, PTSD triggers and more.
What you’ll learn in this workshop:
- How to ground your energy anytime, anywhere
- How to cleanse your aura
- Automatic writing to tap your subconscious mind
- Therapeutic journaling
- “Physiology hacks” to reduce anxiety
- How to cut/cleanse cords (negative attachments to your aura)
- Healing triggers
- Creating your own positive triggers for quickly altering your state
- Subliminal reprogramming
- Progressive muscle relaxation
- Using affirmations and visual triggers to reprogram
- Body awareness exercises
- Breathing exercises
- How to cure insomnia
When you purchase this workshop, you get instant access to downloading the ebook, workbook, mp3s and bonuses. Click here to get it now: https://www.magneticmama.com/anxiety